Several companies are present on the Aéropôle Grand Nancy Tomblaine site, especially in the training and maintenance sectors.
- DUC AVIA gives OBB & PPL pilot training;
- FLY IR is a dedicated training school for IFR pilots (ILS, GNSS, etc.);
- LOR’N’AIR is a new generation air academy;
- NANCY ULM is a microlight flying school and also trades in microlight parts.
- 54 AERO maintenance is an aircraft repair and maintenance workshop;
- AEROSCAN specialises in aerial photography;
- ICARIUS is an aircraft maintenance company (Pilatus and helicopters);
- LEVANT SECURITE is a surveillance, security and protection company;
- LORRAINE AVIATION offers business aviation.
Coming soon : a restaurant open all day on the airport site.